i got online if u guys would like to play just holler at me when yall get it. By the way if u guys want to copy my memory card let me know all of the guys on the game are named.
We'll probably leave BSG around 9.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
i got online if u guys would like to play just holler at me when yall get it. By the way if u guys want to copy my memory card let me know all of the guys on the game are named.
I was just talking to GCDEVIL about buying his sharkport. How did you get the rosters. And yea, I'd like to have them.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
i bought it on ebay the rosters a;lready put on there.
haven't received it yet should get sometime this week hopefully monday
I don't know about you guys but that drives me crazy QB #12 instead of Leak
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
were did u find that at? did u get your router hooked up yet?
Why don;t you guys just go to G2K on Monday night? I undertand going to Kingsport if you live in GC
uh maybe because we already paid for it over there at gamestop.
Bookmarks